Sunday, January 17, 2010

Doctor visits, classes, and more...

Well I guess we have been quite busy with Dmi's classes which he is doing excellent according to his therapist. We may have only 2 more Physical therapy classes left.. (to my sadness.. Dmi loves that class). Our therapist Sharon told us he is doing "fantastic" in his motor skill and there is no more need for him to come more...

We also had to finish his blood test.. so last Friday when we drove the place (which is the same area where he take his classes), he got so excited when we got him out of the car!! Boy it just broke my heart knowing he was not going to class as he thought.
When the nurse inserted the needle in his arm, he cried and of course I cried and Grand Ma cried too. As much I don't mind needle, I sure do not like it on him. Well now at least all done.
After that since the weather was beautiful in the 50's we went to the park hoping he will forget about the nurse and the needle. I think he did :-)

Today since it was raining cats and dogs, we went to get his first professional pictures. That was fun

Tuesday back to class, more doctors for him and myself and so goes the week...

1 comment: