Saturday, October 9, 2010

Helicopter Museum



When you are a boy, you got to do boy stuff!!

So we went to the Helicopter Museum with his friend Ian.

Ian is from Kazan so they both have a lot in comment and they really enjoyed their companies. Mommies too :-)

The museum was a lot of fun they both loved seeing these big machines. (While Moms could really care less except enjoying our sons having fun. )

After that we thought we will go the QVC store which was next door.

Well big error! "Mom! That is not for boys!" he was probably thinking so in the store he had a screaming attack! fun! Well so much fun I guess the studios were right behind the store and we had to leave as it was disturbing one of the scene they were filming... Great! I guess you got your way Little Boy :-) !!!!

So after that episode, we thought it was time to feed them so we went to a small restaurant.

It went all good until again my little guy had decided it was time to go home and go to "Dodo" which is bedtime in French. So ravioli were flying, tomatoes sauce was splashing all over, it was clear I had to hurry to eat my little Ruben :( and get out of here NOW!!!

As I was busy trying to get my little man to come down, I did not even realized my friend was in the same situation! Looking back at it oh boy we must looked like the parents of hell Ha!

So we hurry to cash out and of course as soon as we left the restaurant, it was like an angel was born. He was holding my hand and being so good while we walk to our car...

I guess again your got your way my little man!!!

Overall, it was still a fun morning but got to say I had to join my little man for a nap myself. :-) the lunch time wore me out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment