Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1st day at school

Today was our little man first day at school.
We signed him up to the Montessori school of our area and are hoping that will fit him well.
So far so good. We drove to the school and walked in the school. He was such in a hurry to climb the stair case and ran to go to his class room that he visited last week. I did not have a chance to tell him good bye that he was gone! So as I was still outside the room to get situated, he finally realized I was not with him in the room.. So his enthusiasm had changed... now he was crying!!!
But his teacher was able to get him to calm down.
So went the morning, and it was time to pick him up. As I was a little bit early, none of the children were in the class room. They were still outside. Once they came in of course who was crying again? our little guy! This time, he was mad because he wanted to stay outside LOL.
Well once he saw me and gave me a big hug, he was fine again.
He gave me a big kiss and nicely said Bye Bye to his teacher. and here we were on our way to the car.
We shall see if tomorrow will goes as well ...

No comments:

Post a Comment